It’s a portal to a moment. The magic wardrobe into your world.
Photography grips its audience with one glance. It speaks worlds through a look. It’s set in a unique position to be an extremely versatile tool that adds great quality and interest to your site. There are many ways photography can be used. Here are just a few:
- Set a Mood. Lighting, colors, locations, expressions can all paint a vivid picture and set a unique mood for your site. Consider the difference of lightning sparks off of heavy industrial equipment compared to the cool blues of precision in an ER. Both are equipment, and yet one communicates power and industry, and the other innovation and expertise.
- Spark Emotion. There’s a reason they say a picture is worth a thousand words. There is something about looking into a little girl’s eyes as she twirls to show her father a new dress. Or experiencing the ecstatic relief and joy seen at the moment of great accomplishment. The eyes say it all. Did you know you are wired to mirror what you see? That’s why a smile can be contagious.
- Establish Trust. Words are just words until they are paired with a person. A face. Someone we can connect with. Relate with. Trust is formed through transparency of connection. This can be done simply by removing the black mask of mystery and introducing yourself through a photo. We have an innate distrust of what we can not see.
- Satisfy Curiosity. How was it made? What does the business center look like? What’s the location like? What is to be expected? One by one you are removing the reasons to doubt. Reasons to not buy in.
- Spark Curiosity. There is a time to satisfy curiosity, then there’s a time so spark curiosity. A picture’s beauty is often in its limitations. It shows a split second of a moment. A glimpse of a process. The person’s interest is peaked but not completely satisfied, so they draw closer to learn more. That’s one step closer to you.
Let us bring color to your world with vivid photography and open a portal of experience with your audience.