Notionfront Inspiration Creation Consultation SM
- Why is the motivational question. Why do I work? Why do I participate? Why do I follow? Why do I buy? Why do I engage? Without an answer to why we have no inspiration no motivation.
- A Gallup poll stated found that 98% of respondents found it to be important that life has meaning or purpose.
- Gallup found that why focused organizations are 5-15% more profitable
- “There are only two ways to influence human behavior: you can manipulate it or you can inspire it.”
- “People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe”
― Simon Sinek, Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
4 Phases of Development
The Inspiration Creation ConsultationSM is a 4 Phase multi-week intensive working consultation. Here are the 4 phases of development:
Assess The assessment phase reports the level of engagement and agreement of the staff and leadership.
Spark Spark is the point of ignition of inspiration. Where you find your why for your organization, management, teams, and individuals.
Inspire Taking our message to the world. Creating inspiring messages that change the world.
Sustain Creation of lasting ways to sustain the passion and focus of inspiration.